Premier Cucina Trendy Black Induction Bottom Pressure Cooker, whistle in millions of kitchens in the world because they offer the healthiest mode of cooking by conserving vital nutrients, vitamins and energy.
Hard Anodized Advantages:
- Extra Hard – The outstanding feature of this kind of cookware is very durable. By anodized aluminium, it’s scratch resistant ‐no chip or peel easily. In fact, it’s twice harder than alloy like stainless steel.
- Non-Toxic Nonstock – The smooth surface is from electro-chemical anodised process which creates layers of non-stick
- Non-Reactive – The aluminium inside for preventing aluminium leaching possibility when cooking acidic food like tomato sauces or lemon juices
- High Cooking Performance – The whole aluminium building, it unsurprisingly conducts heat very fast and evenly. The ability of heat conductivity is inferior to pure aluminium.
- Easy to Clean – As smoothly non-stick, hard-anodised products are very easy to clean