The season of love approaches! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, some people are definitely going to be running around throwing together last-minute gifts. As one of the best cookware brands in the country, we have a better idea. Why not surprise your loved one with a delectable dish cooked to perfection? Think about it: It’s simple and has a special personal touch, while also conveying how much you care about them! Here are some romantic dishes to make your valentine’s day memorable.
We hear you: some of you can’t cook to save your lives. With Premier cookware, however, rest assured that you can ace any dish even if you’ve never set foot in a kitchen before! Before we start cooking, let’s go over the ground rules:
- All these dishes don’t require any fancy kitchen appliances, so you’re good to go on that front.
- Valentine’s Day is a sweet occasion, so the majority of this list will be desserts. Don’t worry, we thought of other options too!
- Last but not least, don’t forget to use Premier utensils for the best results! As one of the best non-stick cookware brands, you can count on us to come through for you in your cooking adventures.
Ready to discover a whole new world of romantic dishes to wow your loved one? Let’s get cooking right away!
- No-bake Red Velvet Cake
Yes, you read that right! You can bake a delightful red velvet cake without a fancy oven. All you’ll need is a trusty Premier pressure cooker. To make your life simpler, we’ll give you a simple rundown of the process:
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar, cocoa powder, food color, baking soda) and pre-heat the cooker.
- Beat the oil, extract, and vinegar into a wet mix and start adding dry ingredients gradually.
- Bake this mix in the pressure cooker for 40-50 mins and be careful when removing it. Your red velvet cake should be fresh from the oven and ready to gobble down!
2. French Toast & Scrambled Eggs
Want to surprise your dear one with a special breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day? You can never go wrong with a simple breakfast of french toast and scrambled eggs. If you’re vegetarian, then you can go ahead and serve honey toast with some oatmeal!
To ensure a smooth cooking session, get your Premier utensils out. You’ll want the best and safe non-stick cookware in India for this endeavor! After all, you want that golden brown perfection, don’t you?
- Mix your eggs, cinnamon, and milk in a bowl and spread on a bread casserole.
- Get your non-stick pan ready by melting some butter in it.
- Prepare your bread slices and soak them in the mix. Toast them on the pan until they turn golden brown and glaze them with honey!
- If you want scrambled eggs, mix your eggs and milk and beat them well. Add the mixture to your non-stick pan and scramble away!
Serve it fresh with a card to wow your loved one!
3. Cooker Chocolate Fondue
What’s more romantic than a lush chocolate fondue that’s rich in the taste buds? The good news is, this is pretty much one of the easiest recipes you can whip up! All you’ll need are your pick of ingredients and a trusty non-stick cooker! Your Premier non-stick cooker is from one of the best cookware brands in India, so you can count on it for Valentine’s Day!
- The prep for this dish is straightforward. Take your pick from a chocolate ingredient, cream, butter, milk, sugar syrup, flavor extract, and salt.
- Add this mix to your prepared (greased) cooker and stir occasionally. You’ll want to set your cooker to a low power level.
- After about an hour when the chocolate is fully melted, your fondue is good to go! Serve it with strawberries, crackers, or as a swiss roll with bread to impress your valentine!
4. Easy Cinnamon Rolls
This dish is symbolic of the cinnamon roll in your life! Make their Valentine’s Day special with this simple yet delightful treat. To help streamline the process, you’ll need non-stick cookware as well as spray, so keep them handy! Premier offers a range of utensils as the best non-stick cookware company in India.
- Get your filling ready by mixing butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar together. For the dough, you’ll want to beat eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract until thick.
- Spread the dough and the filling (in that order on your casserole. Roll it and cut it across the midsection.
- With mugs at the ready, microwave the cinnamon rolls for about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar for icing if needed. Your cinnamon rolls in a mug are ready!
Mug cinnamon rolls may be simple, but they convey a warm feeling to the one you love. That’s the power of comfort food!
5. Chocolate Mousse (Vegan)
As one of the best cookware brands in India, we understand that people have different preferences in their diet. That’s why our last recipe on the list is for everyone! The icing on top is that it’s beginner-friendly too! You will need to prep well in advance, however. Let’s get to it!
- Let your chickpeas soak in water for a while. Take the water and whisk it well until it becomes thick.
- Gradually add your melted chocolate, sugar to taste, and vanilla extract. Go easy on the mixing.
- Split the mix into cups and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Wake up to fresh chocolate mousse to share with your loved one! It’s as simple as 1-2-3!
These are our best all-time favorite romantic dishes to make your valentine’s day memorable.
For The Love Of Cooking
We hope you’re ready to mesmerize your partner on Valentine’s Day with these recipes! Premier is with you every step of the way, through our quality non-stick cookware. The above recipes would help you with romantic dishes to make your valentine’s day memorable. Let us know your Valentine’s Day meal plans in the comments below!